Vibration machines have revolutionized exercising by offering low impact exercises with fast results. Their constant vibrations stimulate your muscles to contract at a high rate, which builds them and burns fat. They are, therefore, a must-have when it comes to a home gym.
Currently, you can choose from numerous brands. On the downside, many brands mean it will be challenging to choose what will work best for you, but you don’t have to worry about that because we have reviewed them to bring you the best-rated vibration machines.
The 7 Best Rated Vibration Machines for 2021:
Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform
Losing weight, building muscles, or improving flexibility has never been as easy as the Confidence Fitness vibration platform makes it. A powerful motor powers this machine allowing it to have an impressive 50 different speed settings. You will need to have a 600W 120V input to run this machine.
It has a great design with rails for stability and compact enough to save on space. An LCD that is easy to navigate has speed controls, body fat value, pulse, and timer. It also has yoga straps for a full-body workout.
Both beginners and the experienced athletes find it great courtesy of its mix of functionality and ease of use. It comes with three preset programs to automate working out. Weight capacity of 300lbs makes it quite generous for most users.
- Delivers faster results
- Has a user-friendly display console
- Compact design
- Its handles make it safer for those with instability
- Maintenance may be a bit expensive as spare parts are pricey and the warranty covers only a year
- The arms may be too low for you if you are tall
LifePro Waver Vibration Plate
An industry leader when it comes to vibration machines is LifePro. Their Waver Vibration Plate takes efficiency to the next level with the formidable motor that offers efficient vibrations. It offers 99-speed settings meaning there is a speed for everyone depending on their exercise tolerance. Coupled with 10 automatic programs, it allows a user to get the best out of low impact exercises.
It features a unique design that stands out among vibration plates. You can view all the vital metrics on an LCD. It comes with a remote control so that you can easily adjust the settings while working out. The footpad is made of anti-slip rubber, making it safe. Its resistance bands make it a full-body vibration machine.
- The remote control and LCD make it easy to use
- Has a unique compact design
- Allows full-body exercises
- Efficient courtesy of 99-speed settings and 10 automatic programs
- Great support online with coaching, eBook and tutorials
- Somehow noisy
- No rails for support in case you have stability issues
Bluefin Fitness Vibration Platform Pro Model
Another great choice is the Bluefin Fitness Pro Model that has a 3900W powerful motor that operates silently with a volume of less than 55dB. It is a game-changer when it comes to functionality with 180 intensity levels and 10 built-in programs. Like the other machines, it comes with workout cords for full-body exercises.
Perhaps the most outstanding feature is the inbuilt MP3 player that connects via an auxiliary cable to your devices for entertainment and motivation. BMI and calorie sensors and monitors display on the screen so that you can track your progress. The LCD also shows a timer, speed, and pulse.
- Impressive design that makes it easy to use
- Strong and silent motor
- Entertainment onboard with the inbuilt MP3 player
- Workout highly customizable with the 180 intensity levels and 10 preset programs
- Lifetime warranty on the motor
- No Bluetooth connectivity for the MP3 player
- Relatively large and hence doesn’t save on space
Pinty 2000W Whole Body Vibration Platform
Like the Bluefin one, the Pinty 2000W vibration machine has a powerful yet silent motor with 2000W. It also has 180-speed settings and 10 preset programs to meet the varied needs of users. Its capacity of 330lbs fits most users. As a whole-body vibration platform, it comes with resistance straps.
The design is quite user friendly considering the LCD monitor that displays mode, time, speed, and BMI and its non-skid platform. An inbuilt MP3 player makes it a favourite for users who like to listen to music, radio, or motivational podcasts.
- Saves on space as it is compact
- Has an inbuilt MP3 player
- Powered by a strong motor which runs silently with volume levels less than 50dB
- Highly customizable workout intensity
- Runs a single motor
LifePro Turbo 3D Vibration Plate
In case your focus is on recovery or pain relief, the LifePro Turbo 3D will be perfect for you. It has twin motors for oscillation and pulsation. The dual-motor allows it to have 3D motion where you can opt for a pulse, oscillate or both. As long as you don’t weigh over 330lbs, you can enjoy the high efficiency of this platform that also has 8 preset programs.
Remote control can be used to adjust settings while in session. You can monitor your progress on the LCD between the anti-slip surface footpads.
- Dual motor
- Has an anti-slip surface that makes it safe
- The remote control and LCD screen make it easy it use
- Has 3D vibrations making it more efficient than its counterparts
- No lateral oscillations
- Relatively noisy
LifePro Rhythm Vibration Plate
Another great vibration machine from LifePro is their Rhythm Vibration plate with a single motor and remarkable 99-speed settings. Its resistance straps make it a full-body workout machine.
Its column design makes it great for stability and brings the LCD with vital metrics closer to your eyes.
- Impressive pain relief and recovery
- High safety with handrails and anti-slip foot pads
- Easy to use
- Great efficiency
- Somehow heavy hence moving around isn’t easy
- Only has oscillation mode
LifeProHovert 3D Vibration Platform
A powerful motor makes the LifeProHovert 3D another great option. It has a 3D motion where you can choose between lateral, oscillation, or both. Like the other LifePro machines, it has 99-speed settings and resistance straps for your upper body workout.
The compact design of this vibration plate saves on storage space. Stowing it away is easy with its handle and wheel. It also has a display of important metrics and remote control.
- Powerful twin motors with a wide range of motion
- The remote control that makes it easy to use
- Lifetime warranty
- Three different vibration modes
- Impressive functionality
- No handrails for those with stability issues
- May not have the intensity for those into high intensities
You can never go wrong with the above 7 best-rated vibration machines. Your choice may be guided by your budget, health condition, and workout needs. All the best, as you utilize low impact exercises to achieve fitness.